Alpha Kappa Alpha Daycare Center Security
In the spring of 2020 UpGrade Security Solutions did a full install of a daycare center in Jamaica, Queens. And we did a video about it that you can watch below.
Here are the details of the project:
- 64 ch Diamond series NVR
- 4mp Starlite Dome Cameras
- * 2mp Dahua Dual-lens Dome Camera
- 48 port ct6 patch panel
- NETGEAR 52-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro PoE Switch (GS752TP) – with 48 x PoE+ @ 380W, 4 x 1G SFP, Desktop/Rackmount, and ProSAFE Lifetime Protection
- Plenum Cat6 Bulk Cable, Blue
- 1 to 4 Port HDMI Splitter Amplifier Support 4K x 2K / 1080P / 3D 1.4 Version (One in Four out)
- Dell™ FreeSync 24″ FHD LED Monitor
- Procare Touch 8 All-in-One Computer True flat screen and space-saving design
- 12 vdc Electric Door Strike
- C-HDD8000-VX: Seagate Surveillance 8TB
Some Images from the Project
* About the Dahua Dual-lens Camera
The 2 MP dome camera features an advanced 1/2.8-in. imager with a 2.7 mm to 13.5 mm vari-focal lens. The camera offers True Wide Dynamic Range, a True Day/Night IR Cut filter, and IP67 Ingress Protection to deliver superior images in harsh lighting or environmental conditions. The camera features an HDMI output connection for connection to a public view/spot monitor. The camera is a component of Dahua’s innovative Enhanced Power over Ethernet (ePoE) system that transmits power and data over long distances without the need for repeaters or multiple switches.
Dahua’s innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.